All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late twenty-fifth century, the One World Government has absolute rule over the world via computers. No one is exempt from the rule of the government, t even the world-rewned Bending pioneer family with their lofty government connections. During a government mandatory check-in, the Bending family decides it is time to evacuate the civilized world. They refuse to check in with the mandatory order. While the Bendings erase all of their personal signals and DNA from their pioneer home, a hysterical family friend shows up asking for help. Her father, a high ranking, government official, has been murdered by the G-men. The Bendings take her with them on their escape. Meanwhile, the One World Government issues a bounty for a false murder that the Bendings did t commit. Now they must clear their name and elude all of the bounty hunters. How will they survive in a world run by computers and stay hidden?
- Author(s)Deborah Martin
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.