Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionParadoxical T&T is revealed in this semi-satirical work with an engaging final Chapter, The Panacea. The twin island nation's fantastic as well as grotesque features, history, culture, politics, ecomy, people and society are spilled across the pages of Old Board House: A Glance at Trinidad and Tobago. Years of study, research and meticulous observation have given birth to ather exciting, enjoyable and educational expose by author Chad Modeste.
- Author BiographyChad Modeste is also the author of New Flower: The Labours and Contributions of Haile Sellassie the First; a title used by over 200 students of the Caribbean Civilization class at the University of the West Indies, St Augustine Campus; 2nd semester, academic year 2007-2008. He resides in Trinidad and has pursued no other profession.
- Author(s)Chad Modeste
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.