All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous look at dating and mating for yourself or to guide and advise someone else. Chocked full of wit, humor, and years of common sense for all in the game, you will learn to find the right mate, and how to keep them happy. Learn from the Old Fart's wisdom while you laugh, and in the end - he will answer the question all have wanted to kw: What do women want? This insight to all relationships will forever change your mind about dating and mating, and enable you to have a loving, lasting relationship.
- Author BiographyClancy Cook uses brilliance in humor, wit, and common sense to entertain the reader. Clancy has been a life-long friend of the Old Fart and keeps his readers laughing while learning from the wisdom of the Old Fart.
- Author(s)Clancy Cook
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.