Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a love story involving a retired Army veteran of the mid-East wars who must confront life as a civilian. As he goes through these conflicts, he learns life's true meanings through the love given to him by a woman who had to learn these lessons from a tragic marriage.
- Author BiographyLloyd H. Muller is a thirty year veteran of two wars having served in both Viet Nam and during Desert Storm. He is also a certified ski instructor. As such, he saw many of the scenes described in this book. He resides in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Dr Lloyd H Muller
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.