All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Old Home Town, Rose Wilder Lane has recreated small-town society of pre-World War I America with a precise feeling for decorum, dress, and kitchen dialogue. Like Sherwood Anderson in Winesburg, Ohio, she describes a community through the stories of certain memorable citizens. The overlay of stalgia cant hide some sharp observations about marriage and women's rights.
- Author BiographyRose Wilder Lane, the daughter of Laura Ingalls Wilder (Little House books), is the author of Free Land.
- Author(s)Rose Wilder Lane
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteMap
- Weight341 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.