All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe early Old Kingdom tombs at Tehna are cut into the eastern escarpment bordering the Nile, some 12kms rth of Minya in Upper Egypt. The cemetery consists of more than 15 rockcut tombs, 3 of which are illustrated and described in this first volume of the site. Complete with detailed colour illustrations and line drawings, the book records the wall scenes, sculpture, architecture, finds and a translation of inscriptions including a rare legal document in the tomb of Nikaiankh I.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Thompson
- PublisherAustralian Centre for Egyptology
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Centre for Egyptology
- Content Note48 col. plates, 18 b/w plates inc. 12 folded plates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.