All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis alphabet book with a familiar tune will help children learn letter names and sounds. The book was written to bridge the gap for young students between sounds they can relate to and the abstract concept of letter sounds. If you ask a three year old what a cat sounds like, they will meow all day. Children can connect the idea of animals making sounds to letters making sounds. This is the book that will help the hard to reach student become interested in learning letters and letter sounds!
- Author BiographyLois Barr hold's a Master's Degree in Elementary Education and has many years of experience teaching students with learning disabilities. She is also known by her maiden name, Miss Rogers.
- Author(s)Lois Barr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.