All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionOld and New provides a comprehensive overview of intelligent approaches for working with existing building stock. Presented in this volume are everyday projects such as the revitalizing of structures from the 1950s to the 1970s but also more specialized examples. Including essays on technical aspects such as improving energy efficiency and working with contaminated building materials.
- Author BiographyFrank Peter Jager is an architectural journalist and owner of the Archikontext agency in Berlin, which advises architects, landscape architects, and real estate firms in the areas of project presentation, marketing, book production, and public relations work.
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note250 colour illustrations, 200 black & white line drawings, 250 farb. Abb., 200 schw.-w. Zeichn.
- Weight1123 g
- Width230 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFrank Peter Jager
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.