Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOld Parramore was a riverboat town that grew in Jackson County, Florida, during the late 1800s. Founded by Confederate veterans, the town's life was short but colorful. From a prosperous community with stores, plants and mills, Parramore has all but faded away today, becoming a true Florida ghost town. In his acclaimed style, writer and historian Dale Cox explores the rich history of this remarkable community and its people. From true stories of riverboats, lynchings, tornadoes and more to actual photographs of alleged Parramore ghosts, this book is a loving tribute to a forgotten town and its citizens.
- Author BiographyDale Cox is an acclaimed writer of Southern history. He previous books include studies of the Battles of Marianna and Natural Bridge, Florida; the Battle of Massard Prairie, Arkansas; Two Egg, Florida; Jackson County, Florida and Gadsden County, Florida.
- Author(s)Dale Cox
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.