All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionOld Path White Clouds presents the life and teachings of Gautama Buddha. Drawn directly from 24 Pali, Sanskrit, and Chinese sources, and retold by Thich Nhat Hanh in his inimitably beautiful style, this book traces the Buddha's life slowly and gently over the course of 80 years, partly through the eyes of Svasti, the buffalo boy, and partly through the yes of the Buddha himself. Old Path White Clouds is destined to become a classic of religious literature. <p/> I have t avoided including the various difficulties the Buddha encountered, both from his own disciples and in relation to the wider society. If the Buddha appears in this book as a man close to us, it is partly due to recounting such difficulties. - from the author's Afterword.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is one of the most revered Zen teachers in the world today. His best-selling books include Happiness and Peace Is Every Step. He lives in Plum Village in southwest France, where he teaches the art of mindful living. <p/>Illustrated by Nguyen Thi Hop; Translated by Mobi Ho.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Weight953 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.