Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.42
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.53
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionOld Poisons, New Problems is a practical guide to identifying, testing for, and dealing with contaminated cultural materials archived in museum collections. Special features include worksheets for performing basic tests, charts of scientific and historical information on kwn pesticides, data resources, and illustrations. This book will be useful to the museum community and tribal groups involved with the management and/or repatriation of these collections.
- Author BiographyDr. Nancy Odegaard is Conservator and Head of the Preservation Division for the Arizona State Museum and Professor of Anthropology at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Alyce Sadongei (Kiowa/Tohono O'Odham) is Assistant Curator for Native American Relations for the Arizona State Museum at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Author(s)Alyce Sadongei,Nancy Odegaard
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width211 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.