All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1960s many of the old breeds of poultry almost died out, but there is w a growing interest in these animals. This book illustrates many breeds of chicken, their history and development. There is also a chapter on turkeys.'
- Author BiographyFred Hams was born on a poultry farm in Kent, where pedigree strains of popular birds were bred. He has been a Panel A Poultry Club judge since 1980, and is a consultant editor of Practical Poultry magazine. Today he breeds Scots Dumpy Bantams in several colours, and select strains of yesterday's utility breeds.
- Author(s)Fred Hams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleShire colour book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.