All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Old Records Never Die, Eric Spitznagel sets out on a quest to find the original vinyl artefacts from his past. Not just copies. The exact same records. As he embarks on his hero's journey, he reminisces about the actual records, the music and the people he listened to it with: old girlfriends, his high school pals and, most poignantly, his father and his young son. He explores the magic of music and memory as he interweaves his adventures in record-culture with questions about our connection to our past and whether we can ever really recapture it.
- Author Biography<b>Eric Spitznagel </b>writes for magazines like <i>Playboy</i>, <i>Esquire</i>, <i>Vanity Fair</i>, <i>Rolling Stone</i>, <i>Men s Health</i>, <i>Billboard</i>, <i>The Believer</i>, and the <i>New York Times Magazine</i>, among many others. He s the author of six books, one of which was translated into German and features a cat on the cover for no apparent reason. He lives in Chicago with his wife and son, the latter of whom wants to be a mad scientist when he grows up. (That s now in print, so the author intends to hold him to it.)
- Author(s)Eric Spitznagel,Jeff Tweedy
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight215 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.