CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe President must have lost his mind! You're 65 years old and just received a tice that you have been drafted! Senior Citizens, men and women alike are being drafted to serve in the Army. Old Soldiers Never Die is a hilarious story about a group of seniors and how they rebel against the Army and cause trouble for everyone all the way up to the President of the United States. The lead character, Ken Johnson, is in trouble beginning on the first day. He causes so many problems that he is thrown in jail and is called to testify before a Senate committee.
- Author BiographyRaymond LaForest A 77 year old veteran. I served in the Army over 50 years ago. My wife, Sharon and I have been married for 55 years and have 4 grown children and 2 grand children. Old Soldiers Never Die is the result of several dreams that I had about being drafted back into the Army.
- Author(s)Raymond E Laforest
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.