Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its demonstration to Queen Victoria in 1878, through the bake light models of the 1920s and '30s to the chic plastic designs of the 1970s and '80s, Andrew Emmerson traces the evolution of the humble telephone over more than a century. Magneto, skeleton and candlestick telephones accompany the National Telephone Company, telephone kiosks and railway platform telephones in this fascinating history of Alexander Graham Bell's most famous invention.
- Author BiographyAndrew Emmerson is a seasoned writer on technical and historical subjects. He is the author of Old Televisions, The London Underground, and Discovering Subterrranean London.
- Author(s)Andrew Emmerson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1986
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 161
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.