All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published over a century ago, this practical guide shows how to add traditional fences, gates, and bridges to your house, farm, or garden. More than 300 illustrations accompany straightforward instructions for installing stone, sod, board, picket, and other types of fences as well as hedges, stiles, posts, wooden and iron gates, and similar enclosures.
- Author(s)George A. Martin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.