All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOn the fifth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, this book examines the television coverage of September, 2005, and the manifestation of its legacy in a range of other media forms.
- Author BiographyDIANE NEGRA is Professor of Film Studies and Screen Culture at University College, Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Diane Negra
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.