All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byAris Ananta,Evi Nurvidya Arifin
- Table Of ContentsPART I. INTRODUCTION; 1. Older Persons in Southeast Asia: from Liabilities to Asset by Aris Ananta and Evi Nurvidya Arifin; 2. Future Ageing in Southeast Asia: Demographic Trends, Human Capital, and Health Status by Wolfgang Lutz, Samir K. C., Hafiz T. A. Khan, Sergei Scherbov, and George W. Leeson; PART II. OLD AGE INCOME SECURITY; 3. Economic and Old Age: The Singapore Experience by David Reisman; 4. National Long Term Care Severe Disability Insurance in Singapore by Gerald Choon-Huat Koh; 5. Social Security and Health Care Financing for Older Persons: The Challenges of Ageing Society in Thailand by Kusol Soonthorndhada; 6. An Exploration for a Universal Non-Contributory Pension Scheme in Vietnam by Giang Thanh Long and Wade Donald Pfau; PART III. EMPLOYMENT AND OTHER SOURCES OF FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION; 7. Employment of Older Persons: Diversity Across Nations and Sub-Nations in Southeast Asia by Evi Nurvidya Arifin and Aris Ananta; 8. Work, Income, and Expenditure Patterns of the Filipino Elderly and Near-Elderly Women of Metro Cebu by Socorro A. Gultiano and Sonny S. Agustin; 9. Employability Approach to Financing Old Age by Chew Soon Beng and Rosalind Chew; 10. Facing the Geriatric Wave in Indonesia: Financial Conditions and Social Supports by Tri Budi W. Rahardjo, Tony Hartono, Vita Priantina Dewi, Eef Hogervorst and Evi Nurvidya Arifin; PART IV. AGEING, MIGRATION, AND DEVELOPMENT; 11. The Nexus of Ageing and Migration in Singapore by Kalyani K. Mehta; 12. Overseas Labour Migration and Well-being of Older Filipinos by Grace T. Cruz and Elma P. Laguna; 13. Urbanisation on the Ageing Community in Sarawak, Malaysia by Ling How Kee; PART V. ROLES OF GOVERNMENT AND CIVIL SOCIETY; 14. Ageing, Finance and Civil Society in Southeast Asia: Notes for an Agenda by Philip Kreager; 15. Evaluation and Implementation of Ageing Related Policies in Indonesia by Nugroho Abikusno.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.