All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough she was orphaned at birth, Korobi Roy has enjoyed a privileged childhood with her adoring grandparents, spending her first seventeen years in a beautiful, crumbling old mansion in Kolkata, India. But she is troubled by the silence that surrounds her parents' mysterious death and clings fiercely to her only inheritance from them: the love te she discovered, years ago, hidden in her mother's book of poetry. Just when she believes she has found true love herself, she discovers a devastating family secret that impels her on a courageous search across America, transforming her in ways she cant imagine and facing her with the most difficult choice of her life.
- Author BiographyChitra Banerjee Divakaruni is the author of sixteen books, including Oleander Girl, The Mistress of Spices, Sister of My Heart, Palace of Illusions, One Amazing Thing, and Before We Visit the Goddess. Her work has appeared in The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, and The New York Times, and has won, among other prizes, an American Book Award. Born in India, she currently lives in Texas and is the McDavid professor of Creative Writing at the University of Houston.
- Author(s)Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight288 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.