All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn regions where olive trees are native, olives leaves have been used medicinally for centuries. Today, alternative health practitioners prescribe them to their patients. Health researcher Lori Barrett takes an investigative look at research done on the compounds in olive leaves and how their effects could help combat a host of ailments, such as bacterial infections, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, inflammation, and osteoporosis.
Lori also sheds light on the value of olive leaf extract in topical products to reduce skin damage caused by UVB radiation, effectively treat acne, and hydrate dry skin. She provides expert advice on the available forms of olive leaves, including capsules, tinctures, powders, and teas. Valuable tips will help you determine which ones are best suited to meet your needs.
- Author(s)Lori Barrett
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleLive Healthy Now
- Place of PublicationSummertown, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Publishing Company
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.