All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionImagine it. Make it! You don t need to be a designer or pattern maker to create and sew the dress of your dreams. Let Liesl Gibson teach you how to alter the elements of a pattern to make exactly the dress you imagine. With the included Building Block Dress pattern (sizes 6m 12) and Liesl s detailed pattern alternation instructions, you ll learn how to create almost any dress you can imagine. Use the skills you learn in this book to customize other patterns as well. With these techniques, you ll look at sewing patterns as just the starting point for your creative expression. Featuring inspiring photographs of eighteen different dress styles made with the techniques presented here, the book includes a full-size pattern sheet for the basic Building Block Dress.
- Author Biography<b>Liesl Gibson</b> is the designer behind the Oliver + S, Liesl + Co., Lisette, and Straight Stitch Society brands of sewing patterns and is the former designer for Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. She is the author of <i>Oliver + S Little Things to Sew</i>. She lives in Madrid.
- Author(s)Liesl Gibson
- PublisherLiesl + Co.
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiesl + Co.
- Weight771 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.