All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTangy lemony tabbouleh, smoky, rich baba ghauj, beautifully spiced lamb shank...the recipes in Olives, Lemons & Za'atar provide something irresistible for every occasion. These dishes represent the flavours of Rawia's Middle Eastern childhood with recipes copied faithfully from family cookbooks (her mother's most treasured harissa), and then developed with a creative flourish of her own. Her food is deeply personal and so she includes the classics but also the Mediterranean influences that come from summer holidays in Spain and living in Bay Ridge, the old Italian neighbourhood in Brooklyn. The result is a sensational cross-cultural mix and provides you with everything you need - pickles, yogurt, bread, mezze, salads, stews etc - to enjoy the best home cooking and share the most convivial Middle Eastern hospitality.
- Author BiographyRawia Bishara opened Tanoreen in 1998 as a tribute to her mother's rich culinary heritage and over the years it has won countless accolades. She teaches at the renowned DeGustibus Culinary School and her recipes have appeared in Plate Magazine, New York Magazine and The New York Times. Rawia now runs the restaurant, a unique family-owned and operated enterprise, with her daughter Jumana.
- Author(s)Jumana Bishara,Rawia Bishara
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.