All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Olivia turns sixteen she is sent to a Parisian finishing school to broaden her education. Soon after her arrival, she finds herself falling under the spell of her beautiful and charismatic teacher. But Madamoiselle Julie's life is t as straightforward as Olivia imagines and the school year is destined to end abruptly in tragedy.
- Author BiographyDorothy Strachey (1865-1960) was the sister of the novelist Lytton Strachey and a prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group. She was Andre Gide's main English translator. Olivia, originally published under a pseudonym, is her only novel.
- Author(s)Dorothy Strachey
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVintage Classics
- Weight88 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.