All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhen he was twenty, Olivier Theyskens dropped out of design school to create his first collection. Within the next year, Women's Wear Daily headlined his Star Quality, Harpers Bazaar christened him an Instant Icon, and The New York Times singled out his work in coverage of the Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute, where it was already enshrined. Now, for the first time in his whirlwind career, Theyskens has made time to look back over his work and to press it into a book for worldwide distribution. Olivier Theyskens will track his rise, catalog his oeuvre, and offer a beautiful showcase for the romantic, mysterious, sumptuous garments on its pages.
- Author BiographyPhotographer Julien Claessens was born 1974 in Auvergne, France. He graduated with a degree in Photography in 2000. Julien's passion for people led him to the world of fashion. His groundbreaking, original work opened doors to famed Parisian houses Nina Ricci and Chanel Parfums Beaute. Sally Singer is the features editor at Vogue magazine.
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note150
- Weight1928 g
- Width250 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.