All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes the best things appear out of thin air The wind blows all day on Ollie's island. There aren't many people around, but there's lots of space to play. One day the wind steals Ollie's hat. Then it darts away with his scarf. But is the wind just naughty, or is it trying to tell Ollie something? A beautiful story about playfulness, cooperation and friendship from a prolific new talent.
- Author BiographyRonojoy Ghosh has lived in India, Indonesia, Singapore and New Zealand, and currently lives in Sydney with his wife and young son. He wrote Ollie and the Wind for his son, who refuses to sleep until he hears a story every night.
- Author(s)Ronojoy Ghosh
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/07/2017
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2017
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight175 g
- Width221 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.