Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionOmar is an 8 year old boy, born with Down syndrome, who loves to have adventures all over the world. In this book he meets the Door County Sled Dogs. He takes a ride on the dog sled and learns about the dogs.
- Author BiographyBarbara Ali is a native of Illinois, but spent the bulk of her adult life traveling the world as she served a career with the US Air Force. She is an avid photographer, world traveler, adventurer, and mom. She and her husband, Abdulhamid, live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where they have a yours, mine, and ours family of six children. The youngest, Omar, is the only one currently living at home. He has Down syndrome and has been her inspiration in creating a life filled with fun. His love of the outdoors, along with his free spirit, spurred her to do and see more. Together they create new adventures every day.
- Author(s)Barbara J Ali
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.