All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe intricate Terro-Human series begins here. How can scientists and engineers cope with the demands placed on them by corrupted political forces? What should a man do if he were plagued by terrifying glimpses into the future? How can archaeologists translate a dead language found among the ruins of a lost civilization, on an alien planet? H. Beam Piper lays the foundations for his elaborate future history of man among the stars in The Mercenaries, The Edge of the Knife, and Omnilingual.
- Author BiographyH. Beam Piper was one of science fiction's most enigmatic writers. In 1946 Piper appeared seemingly from out of nowhere, already at the top of his form. He published a number of memorable short stories and successfully made the turn to major novelist. Even those who counted Piper among their friends learned very little about the man (or his previous life as a railroad yard bull in Altoona, Pennsylvania) before he committed suicide in November 1964.
- Author(s)H Beam Piper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.