All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Lewis Losoncy is a respected motivationalpsychologist, speaker and author of 25 books ontopics ranging from encouragement, positive attitude,success, leadership, and teamwork. Kwn as TheDoctor of Encouragement, he has taken his ideas onbuilding motivated people through the creation ofinspirational culture to audiences in all 50 U.S. states,all Canadian provinces, Australia, Mexico, Thailand,and a dozen European countries. He has been anencouraging influence on companies from Matrix (adivision of L'Oreal) to S.C. Johnson, Hermann-Miller toBoeing, Dell,, as well as educators, psychologists,social workers, and government agencies. Dr. Lew,as his many followers call him, has appeared on CNNand CBS This Morning, and has written for andappeared on the pages of Psychology Today, The WallStreet Journal, Science of the Mind, Working Woman,and Prevention.Colin Walsh is the Vice President and GeneralManager of Matrix USA, a division of L'Oreal. Colin hasbeen described as an industry game changer and hisleadership style has earned him respect and thereputation of a renegade. As a passionate speaker onthe topic of inspiration and leadership, Colin shares hisperspective on working with a purpose, here in ON.
- Author BiographyDr. Lewis Losoncy is the author of 23 books, including the best-selling [i]If It Weren't for You, We Could Get Along![/i] and the creative psychologist behind attitude modification. He is a respected international speaker and consultant. Dennis McClellan is a former educator who has spent nearly 40 years in publishing. His primary interests are archaeology, history and trivial information.
- Author(s)Colin Walsh,Dr. Lewis E. Losoncy
- PublisherDC Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanford, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.