All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionOn Becoming a Jungian Sandplay Therapist discusses the deep inner process of entering the sandplay profession and addresses important creative aspects of understanding and practising sandplay. It describes the current theory behind the approach and the roles of the therapist and the client, as well as exploring the healing potential of nature and the numius in art and sandplay. It provides a detailed case study outlining the ten year sandplay process of an Israeli woman of North African origin, whose fear was transformed by creativity and emotional support. Later chapters look at symbols as containers of power, and discuss the use of individual sandplay in group sessions. Offering a unique creative and spiritual perspective of Jungian sandplay, this book will be an insightful resource for both vice and experienced sandplay therapists, as well as other therapists interested in sandplay training.
- Author BiographyLenore F. Steinhardt, MA, ATR, CST-T, has over 30 years of experience as an art therapist in a public facility and in private practice and 25 years of experience as a Jungian sandplay therapist, teacher and supervisor. She is co-director and founder of the Art Therapy Training Program and the Jungian Sandplay Training Program at the School of Advanced Studies, Kibbutzim College of Education in Tel Aviv, Israel. She is the author of Foundation and Form in Jungian Sandplay also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Lenore F. Steinhardt
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note32 color, 67 black and white
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.