All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.19
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times bestselling author of Love Is a Mix Tape, a thoughtful and loving meditation on the life of the late David Bowie that explores his creative legacy and the enduring and mutual connection he enjoyed with his fansInvative. Pioneering. Brave. Until his death in January 2016, David Bowie created art that t only pushed boundaries, but helped fans understand themselves and view the world from fantastic new perspectives.When the shocking news of his death on January 10, 2016 broke, the outpouring of grief and adulation was immediate and ongoing. Fans around the world and across generations paid homage to this brilliant, invate, ever evolving artist who both shaped and embodied our times.In this concise and penetrating book, highly regarded Rolling Stone critic, bestselling author, and lifelong Bowie fan Rob Sheffield shares his own feelings about the passing of this icon and explains why Bowie's death has elicited such an unprecedented emotional outpouring from so many lives.
- Author(s)Rob Sheffield
- PublisherIt Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Read byTristan Morris
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time287
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.