Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionHere, one of the leading figures in the field provides a comprehensive survey of the subject, beginning with prepositional logic and concluding with concurrent programming. It is based on graduate courses taught at Cornell University and is designed for use as a graduate text. Professor Schneier emphasises the use of formal methods and assertional reasoning using tation and paradigms drawn from programming to drive the exposition, while exercises at the end of each chapter extend and illustrate the main themes covered. As a result, all those interested in studying concurrent computing will find this an invaluable approach to the subject.
- Author(s)Fred B. Schneider
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleTexts in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.