Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to commemorate the centenary of the Corona Club in 1999 and to mark the end of Her Majesty's Overseas Civil Services, this is the only institutional history of the Colonial Service to appear for over sixty years. Anthony Kirk-Greene has combined an extensive use of archival records and historical documentation with an unparalleled kwledge of secondary sources to produce a detailed, authoritative narrative of this most important era. This work will appeal to all former members of the overseas civil services and will also attract academic historians with an interest in Britain's Colonial Service.
- Author BiographyAnthony Kirk-Greene is Emeritus Fellow at St. Antony's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Anthony Kirk-Greene
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps, tables, chronology, bibliography, index
- Weight522 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byLord Grey of Naunton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.