All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionLife can change in a moment and present challenges far beyond the realm of one's thinking. Initially given only two to five years to live after a devastating horseback riding accident, Mike defies the progsis. Left a ventilator-dependent quadriplegic, Mike proves his life is worth living. A positive attitude along with sustained faith in God allows Mike to live each day. In the small rural community of Marshalltown, Iowa, friends come together providing support. A loving family, long-time friends, devoted employees, and good medical care enable Mike to thrive for the past twenty-seven years. Returning to a career he did before the injury, Mike sets out to prove he still has much to contribute. Selling t only communication equipment, horses, and horse trailers, Mike is selling the idea that life is precious and meant to live.
- Author BiographyJoy Peeler is a native Floridian born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. A graduate of the University of Florida in Elementary Education, her career spanned 28 years teaching in the Alexandria Public School System. Retiring early to live on a boat and cruise the waters of Florida and the Bahamas, she returned to teaching in 2006 to a dream job teaching elementary students creative writing for two years at a private school in Longwood, Florida.
- Author(s)Joy Peeler
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.