All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of nearly forty essays in hor of the ted physicist and cosmologist Engelbert Schucking spans the gamut of research in Einsteins theory of general relativity and presents a lively and personal account of current work in the field. Indispensable for physicists involved in research in the field, the book includes important chapters by ted theorists such as A. Ashtekar, P.G. Bergmann, J. Ehlers, E.T. Newman, J.V. Narlikar, R. Penrose, D.W. Sciama, J. Stachel, and W. Rindler.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight825 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlex Harvey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.