On Father's Day: Cindy Gambino's Shattering Account of Her Children's Revenge Murders by Megan Norris (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by charliejodesigns
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Robert Farquharson's car veered off the road in 2005 and into an icy dam following a Father's Day access visit, the terrible impact of the tragedy on his former wife, Cindy Gambi, made headline news around the country. But while Cindy struggled to come to terms with the loss of her three little boys, in what her ex-husband maintained was a dreadful freak accident, a more sinister picture soon emerged which would spark one of the most controversial, high profile and protracted legal cases in Australian criminal history. Investigative journalist and author Megan Norris has meticulously chronicled this case, which spans seven years, two trials and three appeal hearings. Combined with her observations of Cindy's painful journey as she attempts to rebuild her life after the murders, the book is being hailed by police and family violence experts as a valuable insight into the motivation and the legacy of revenge killings committed by vengeful fathers to punish mothers for ending relationships.
- Author(s)Megan Norris
- PublisherBonnier Publishing Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
- Content Note16 pages picture section
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.