All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
About this product
- DescriptionIt is in the Eastern part of Tennessee this story begins, in the small town of Johnson City, located one hundred miles rtheast of Kxville-a lovely city nestled in among lush green mountains. The year is 1954, population 23,000. Johnson City is a town that has flourished, from its beginning. It is rich in history, but this is t a story of history. This story centers on the strife and hardships of one dirt-poor Southern family and one little girl's will to survive, survive t only as a child but long after. Her name is Callie James, and Callie tells the story.
- Author(s)Vickie Lee White
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.