All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of short essays on the concept of freedom, curated by Belarus Free Theatre, and published to coincide with their 10-year anniversary celebrations. On Freedom collects powerful polemics from 30 contributors - artists, directors, activists, politicians - all of whom have worked with or supported Belarus Free Theatre over the last decade. Each essay is between 300 and 500 words.
- Author BiographyBelarus Free Theatre is an award-winning independent company, committed to producing, educating and campaigning in the related fields of the arts, internationalism, and social justice. Natalia Kaliada is a co-artistic director and producer of Belarus Free Theatre alongside her husband Nicolai. Natalia has been detained three times for participation in peaceful political and theatrical activities. Her father, Professor Andrei Kaliada, was dismissed from the Academy of the Arts for cooperation with Belarus Free Theatre and was physically attacked as a result; the criminal investigation case on it was closed down. Nicolai Khalezin is a co-artistic director of Belarus Free Theatre, playwright and journalist. Nicolai was arrested four times for participation in peaceful political protest rallies and theatrical activities. His plays are forbidden to be staged in Belarus.
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.