All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in 1897, Milly Bennett lived an extraordinary life that led from her native San Francisco, to Holulu, to China for the revolution, to the Soviet Union on the eve of World War II, to the Spanish Civil War, and home again, a journey punctuated with many love affairs, triumphs, and disappointments. This memoir of Milly's early years through her extended stay in China, places the current political turmoil there into a broader historical perspective. Nominally an autobiography of a remarkable woman and her brief time in China, it goes beyond the narration of an individual life by contributing details of a period of great instability, as well as exploring the sensitive topic of the involvement of foreigners in the internal politics of China.
- Author(s)A. Tom Grunfeld,Milly Bennett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/1993
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteports.
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.