All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionView a collection of videos on Professor Wilson entitled On the Relation of Science and the Humanities In his new preface E. O. Wilson reflects on how he came to write this book: how The Insect Societies led him to write Sociobiology, and how the political and religious uproar that engulfed that book persuaded him to write ather book that would better explain the relevance of biology to the understanding of human behavior.
- Author BiographyEdward O. Wilson is Pellegrino University Professor, Emeritus, at Harvard University. In addition to two Pulitzer Prizes (one of which he shares with Bert Holldobler), Wilson has won many scientific awards, including the National Medal of Science and the Crafoord Prize of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Edward O. Wilson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width155 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.