All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of inspirational essays, internationally kwn author Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross draws on her in-depth research of more than 20,000 people who had near-death experiences, revealing the afterlife as a return to wholeness of spirit. With frank and compassionate advice for those dealing with terminal illness or the death of a loved one, On Life After Death offers a compelling message of hope to the living, so that they may grow stronger from tragedy and live life to the fullest.
- Author BiographyELISABETH K�BLER-ROSS , MD, was a best-selling author and the world's foremost expert on the subjects of death and dying, best known for introducing the Five Stages of Grief. She worked with thousands of terminally ill patients during her lifetime. She passed away in 2004.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Weight116 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- yakshawoman20 Jul, 2017by
This book teaches us about living, not just about dying
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.