All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses important findings, assumptions, problems, hopes, and future guidelines on the use of advanced research techniques to study the moment-by-moment mental processes that occur while a reader or listener is understanding language. The core techniques are eye tracking and ERPs, with some extensions to others such as fMRI. The On-line Study of Sentence Comprehension has been written by top researchers in the field of psycholinguistics, who are also leading experts in the use of eye tracking and ERPs. This book combines comprehensive overviews of the state of the art on theoretical progress, the latest on assumptions behind the use of eye movements (reading and visual world) and ERPs methods with papers that address specific research questions. This work covers t only methodological issues but also discusses the theoretical progress in understanding language processing using temporally fine-grained methods.
- Author(s)Charles Clifton,Manuel Carreiras
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2013
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.