All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Kennington (1921-1999), a professor for many years at Pennsylvania State University and the Catholic University of America, was rewned for his insight in reading and teaching early modern philosophy. Although he published articles and spoke widely, never before have his writings been collected in a book. On Modern Origins deftly shows how modern thinkers assessed the errors of the classical tradition and established in its place a philosophy that fuses a new meaning of nature and of theory with humanitarian goals. This volume is an essential source for scholars seeking to understand the contemporary significance of the dawning of the modern era.
- Author BiographyPamela Kraus teaches at St. John's College, Annapolis. Frank Hunt teaches at St. John's College, Santa Fe.
- Author(s)Richard M. Kennington
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- Series TitleApplications of Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width169 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFrank Hunt,Pamela Kraus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.