All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn simple, straightforward text and marvelously expressive pictures, the author and photographer have captured the thoughts and feelings of one small boy. Whether he is proud or scared, lonely or excited, the boy s face mirrors his emotion with the wonderful directness of childhood.
- Author(s)Cherryl Kachenmeister
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication26/03/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Berthiaume
Most relevant reviews
- remharry07 Dec, 2016by
Great for teaching emotions
This book helped my little man on the autism spectrum understand some facial expressions used in conjunction with zones of regulation.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.81Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.