All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Colwater s husband has just confessed that he s in love with a younger woman. Devastated, Annie retreats to the small town where she grew up. There, she is reunited with her first love, Nick Delacroix, a recent widower who is unable to cope with his silent, emotionally scarred young daughter. Together, the three of them begin to heal. But just when Annie believes she s been given a second chance at happiness, her world is turned upside down again, and she is forced to make a choice that woman in love should ever have to make.
- Author BiographyKristin Hannahis the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many acclaimed novels. She and her husband live in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Kristin Hannah
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.