All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA topical and complete examination of the phemena of paedophilia starting with a historical overview and then proceeding to a psychoanalytic examination of its structure and treatment. Contents include: Social and cultural aspects fostering paedophilic behaviour; Myth and paedophilia, Paedophilic fairy tales and fables; The pederast relationship in Classical Greece; Paedophilia in the Middle Ages, Paedophilia in medical and psychiatric thought, Psychoanalysis and paedophilia; Contributions to the definition and typology of paedophilic personalities and behaviours through fiction; The paedophilic relationship; A case of paedophilic perversion; A case of paedophilic perversity; The work group.
- Author BiographyCosimo Schinaia is a psychiatrist who worked as Director of Mental Health Centre of Central Genoa for many years. He is a training and supervising psychoanalyst of SPI (Italian Psychoanalytical Society) and a full member of the International Psychoanalytical Association. He has published many scientific papers for both Italian and international journals and books, including ' Dal Manicomio alla Citta'; 'Il Cantiere delle Idee'; and 'Pedofilia Pedofilie: La Psicoanalisi e il Mondo del Pedofilo'. He currently lives and works in private practice in Genoa. Antonella Sansone is a research/clinical psychologist particularly imterested in pre- and post-natal life. She is a yoga practitioner and this reflects her belief in the importance of the mind and body unity and balance as a foundation of health. As a baby massage teacher she believes that mindful massage for infants has the potential to regulate the mother-baby psychobiological rhythms and thus be a vital part of the bonding process and a reassuring extension of the womb experience.
- Author(s)Cosimo Schinaia
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight544 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byAntonella Sansone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.