All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal writing can be risky for anyone, but for military veterans, especially those suffering from post-traumatic stress, sharing stories can trigger painful and disturbing flashbacks. Writing is also risky for the ego. It is one thing to write a military story, especially one based on authentic experiences; it is quite ather to muster the courage to share that story with others for critique and feedback. Award-winning journalist and author Tracy Crow presents a roadmap for writing an authentic, persuasive military story. Drawing from her personal experiences and those of other veteran writers, and from the insights of teworthy writing and teaching professionals, On Point is the guide Crow wishes she'd had when she first began writing about her military experience. No previous writing guide specifically addresses the unique challenges and rewards facing soldiers who want to craft their military story with courage and candor.
- Author BiographyTracy Crow is a former Marine Corps officer and an award-winning military journalist. Her essays and short stories have been published widely and been nominated for three Pushcart Prizes. She is the author of Eyes Right: Confessions from a Woman Marine (Nebraska, 2012) and Red, White, and True: Stories from Veterans and Families, World War II to Present (Potomac Books, 2014).
- Author(s)Tracy Crow
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.