On Rules, Politics and Knowledge: Friedrich Kratochwil, International Relations, and Domestic Affairs by Rodney Bruce Hall, Nicholas Onuf, Cecelia Lynch, Oliver Kessler (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $196.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionInterrogates and extends Friedrich Kratochwil's pathbreaking work on kwledge, rmative phemena, and political practice in international relations. Contributors reflect on the ways in which rmative phemena, politics, and kwledge claims are linked in practice.
- Author BiographyMATHIAS ALBERT is Professor, Faculty of Sociology, Bielefeld University, Germany CHRIS BROWN is Professor of International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK MLADA BUKOVANSKY is Associate Professor of Government, Smith College, USA JAMES W. DAVIS is Professor for Political Science and Director of the Institute for Political Science, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland RICHARD FALK is Albert G. Milbank Professor of International Law and Practice, Emeritus, Princeton University, USA, and Visiting Professor, Global and International Studies Program, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA JORG FRIEDRICHS is University Lecturer in Politics and a Member of the Department of International Development, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford, UK STEFANO GUZZINI is Professor of Government, Uppsala University, Sweden, and Senior Researcher, Danish Institute for International Studies REY KOSLOWSKI is Associate Professor of Political Science and Public Policy, Associate Professor of Informatics, Director of the Centre for Policy Research Program on Border Control and Homeland Security, University at Albany (State University of New York) USA YOSEF LAPID is Professor and Head, Department of Government, New Mexico State University, USA DEBORAH WELCH LARSON is Professor of Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, USA RICHARD NED LEBOW is James O. Freedman Presidential Professor of Government, Dartmouth College, and Centennial Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK MICHAEL LORIAUX is Professor of Political Science and Co-Director of the French Interdisciplinary Group, Northwestern University, USA NICHOLAS RENGGER is Professor of Political Theory and International Relations, University of St. Andrews, UK JENS STEFFEK is University Lecturer in Political Science, Jacobs University of Bremen, Germany ANTJE WIENER is Professor of Politics, University of Hamburg, Germany
- Author(s)Cecelia Lynch,Nicholas Onuf,Oliver Kessler,Rodney Bruce Hall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.