CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionAre science and faith antithetic? Are the new discoveries in science making faith in God totter? Or can science be the basis for strong faith and the belief in a Creator? This work is an excerpt from the book The Beautiful Scientist: A Spiritual Approach to Science. As the main book, it takes -with less pages but t with less accuracy- an interesting look at science and faith, and how the two can work together to prove there is a Creator. Corrado Ghinamo believes it is the very existence of the universe that allows people to see there is a super-entity, there is a God. He uses scientific evidence, like the Big Bang Theory, the smallest particles of the universe, the galaxies, and what he calls the Super-Force to prove just that: God does exist. Creation and evolution are t two separate ideals; rather evolution is one of the means that God used and still uses in creating and governing the universe. Ghinamo shows that God is a logical necessity to complete the vision of scientists universe. The same goes for people of faith; there is scientific evidence that can further the existence of a Creator. The Beautiful Scientist: A Spiritual Approach to Science uses easy-to-understand language, examples from everyday life, and an easy-to-follow structure to prove that the universe, far more beautiful and complex than people can imagine, was in fact created by God, and that evidence and rationality in science can lead to the belief in God.
- Author BiographyCorrado Ghinamo lives in Italy. He received a doctor's degree in electronic engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin. He collaborates with BioLogos, founded by famous genetist Francis Collins, and he is author of books in English and Italian. His passion for physics, astronomy and natural sciences, together with his Christian faith, led him to become a published author.
- Author(s)Corrado Ghinamo
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.