All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionAs rural landscapes in the West and elsewhere are increasingly encroached upon by urban expansion, this issue of <i>Oase</i> explores the potential significance of architectonic design for the overhauling of this process. From local to national governments, from environmental factions to the road-user's lobby, everybody has something to say about this process, which tends to divide debate between ecology and mobility.
- PublisherNetherlands Architecture Institute (NAi Uitgevers/Publishers)
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleOase S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 80
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintNAI Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.