Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.90Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t an appraisal of Shakespeare`s works but rather an `easy-read` historical account of his life plus information and descriptions about associated locations from the well-kwn to lesser-kwn sites in his life and works.
- Author BiographyKeith Cheetham was born in Sheffield, England, where he ran his own theatre company for ten years. In 1974, he became the city`s first Conference and Tourist Officer and, in 1988, the first Director of Black Country Tourism. With a wealth of tourism experience, it was during these years that he learned more about the life of William Shakespeare. He lives in Wolverhampton where he has his own tourism consultancy and is also a busy after-dinner speaker.
- Author(s)Keith Cheetham
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2007
- Content NoteLine drawings, illustrations and maps
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.